Stable Scoop Episode 363 – Do’s, Don’ts & Stories – Farm Shopping & Mom’s
This week Coach Jenn and Helena chat with longtime Horse Tip Daily contributor Michelle Barr about what she learned about buying the farm and at long last, we meet Coach Jenn’s mom who has some insight into being a good horse show mom. Listen in…
Stable Scoop Episode 363 – Show Notes and Links:
- Host: Helena Bee and Glenn the Geek (see host bios)
- Pic: above Right Lead Equestrian Center
- Guest: Michelle Barr, Right Lead Equestrian, Right Lead Equestrian on Facebook
- Guest: Coach Jenn’s Mom, best horse show mom ever, pictured below with Coach Jenn, circa 1979
- Coach Jenn & Helena’s go to Poultice products: Epsom Salt Poultice, Animalintex, Ichthammol
- There’s an App for that! Download the FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the free 15 day Audible trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Thanks to our Sponsors: Flirting With the World, Equisketch and Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.