Stable Scoop Episode 349 – Sweeping the Sierras
This week internationally renowned photographer Scott Trees on his new project, “12 People – 12 Horses – 12 Stories”. Plus, Misty Tracy tells us about the important work that the “Sweep Riders of the Sierra” do and the Flirting with the World Training Tip is provided by Ellie O’Brien Horsemanship on starting a horse week one. Listen in…
Stable Scoop Episode 349 – Show Notes and Links:
- Host: Helena Bee and Glenn the Geek (see host bios)
- Pic: Sweep Riders of the Sierra
- Guest: Scott Trees of Scott Trees Media, visit the Horseman’s Distress Fund
- Guest: Misty Tracy tells us about the important work that the Sweep Riders of the Sierra
- Training Tip: Ellie O’Brien of Ellie O’Brien Finesse Equestrian Training
- There’s an App for that! Download the FREE Horse Radio Network App for iPhone and Android
- Link: Click here for the free 15 day Audible trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Thanks to our Sponsors: Bimeda Equine, Millcreek Spreaders, Uncle Jimmy’s, Flirting With the World and Listeners Like You
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.