Stable Scoop Episode 258 – Episode 1 of Chasing a Fox
This week’s Stable Scoop features the first-ever episode of the Horse Radio Network’s newest show: “Chasing a Fox… In a Little Black Dress”. HRN welcomes hosts Helena Bee and her partner in crime, Sissi Finn, as they chat about the lighter side of fox hunting and all the yummy clothing that goes along with a life chasing foxes. Listen in…
Stable Scoop Episode 258 – Show Notes and Links:
- Host: Helena Bee and Glenn the Geek (see host bios)
- Guest Co-Host: Sissi Finn
- Photo: Chasing a Fox… In a Little Black Dress
- Guest: Norman Fine, creator and former editor of Covertside Magazine and online magazine Foxhunting Life.
- Chasing a Fox Style Advice: The Four-Fold Stock Tie (what is it and why is it better than a regular ol’stock tie)
- Link: Click here for the free 15 day Audible trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.