Stable Scoop Episode 252 – Bits, Bobbles and Books
Author and horsewoman Lisa Wysocky joins us to talk about her best selling book “Walking on Eggshells”, the Lyssa Chapman story. Plus, tie dye snaps and handpainted foxes for Tack and Habit. Listen in...
Stable Scoop Episode 252 – Show Notes and Links:
- Host: Helena Bee and Glenn the Geek (see host bios)
- Photo: Walking on Eggshells
- Guest: Lisa Wysocky joins us to talk about her best selling book “Walking on Eggshells”
- Tack and Habit: Tie-Dye 3-1/2″ Double-End Snap Hook
- Tack and Habit: Hand painted fox earrings beneath domed crystal, set in 14k gold. Visit the Vintage Fox.
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the free 15 day Audible trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Please visit our terrific Sponsors: Horse Quencher
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.