Stable Scoop Episode 199 – Horse Show Moms and Glenn
A round table discussion on being a horse show Mom, the good things and the challenges. Author Susan Daniels, Blogger Barbara Hamilton and Helena B have a lively discussion on being a horse show Mom. Plus, Tack and Habit this week is about a pair of breeches that Helena likes, and we know how hard that is. Listen in…
Stable Scoop Episode 199 – Show Notes and Links:
- Host: Helena Bee and Glenn the Geek (see host bios)
- Photo Credit: Horse Show Mom’s Survival Guide by Susan Daniels
- Guest: Susan Daniels, author of the book Horse Show Mom’s Survival Guide
- Guest: Barbara Hamilton, Blogger for Horse Nation on being a Horse Show Mom
- Link: Listen to all the HRN shows on the Hallway Feeds iPhone App
- Link: Click here for the free 15 day Audible trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Visit our Facebook page for all the pics and posts.
- Please visit our sponsors, they make all this possible:
- Equestrian Collections Product of the Week: Equine Couture Ladies Air-O Shirt
Listen, Download or Subscribe:
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.