Stable Scoop Episode 41 – Horse Care, Lameness & Massage
It’s Author Week as we bring you three new equine books. From horse smarts to lameness to massage we cover it all this week! What a great time we had speaking to this fascinating group of authors who are so passionate about horses and their care. Don’t miss a minute and listen in…
Stable Scoop Episode 41 – Show Notes and Links:
- As we spoke about in the show, our friends at Hobby Horse Clothing Company had a robbery at their warehouse in Chino, California this week. Please take a minute to read all the details and see how you can help.
- Only days left to register to win in this month’s Stable Scoop Giveaway. You must register before June 1, 2009. It’s free and easy:
- Visit the Official Social Network of the Horse Radio Network at EquestrianLife.com.
- Our first guest was Essie Rogers of the Kentucky Horse Council. You can get their new DVD HorseSmarts: Essential Advice for Today’s Horse Owner by visiting their website at kentuckyhorse.org.
- Our second guest was author Heidi Nyland of The Whole Picture, LLC. She co-authored the book Understanding Lameness, Examining Equine Lameness from Diagnosis to Prognosis with Dr. Terry Swanson. Get an autographed copy of this book by going to wholepicture.org.
- Click here to see Heidi Nyland’s lovely photography.
- Megan Ayrault joins us to speak about her new book The Horse Lover’s Guide to Massage: What Your Horse Wants You to Know. It was a fascinating discussion about the benefits of massage for both animals and humans. You can find Megan’s new book and her free E-Book – Animal Massage: A Consumer Guide here.
- Thank you to all our guests for joining us. Remember, books and DVDs make great gifts!
Download or Subscribe:
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.