Stable Scoop Episode 40 – Training with Julie Goodnight
We spend the entire hour with one of the top trainers in the world, Julie Goodnight. Julie speaks about her life, training horses, “Classic Skills for a Natural Ride”, her award-winning RFD-TV television show and much more. Don’t miss this chat with Julie. Listen in…
Stable Scoop Episode 40 – Show Notes and Links:
- Register to win in this month’s Stable Scoop Giveaway:
- Don’t forget to check out our Official Social Network at EquestrainLife.com.
- We spoke about the Ocean Rower Roz Savage. You can follow her adventures at www.rozsavage.com.
- Thank you very much to Julie Goodnight for joining us. She is so fascinanating, we could have spent hours with her. You can find Julie’s website at www.juliegoodnight.com. She has a YouTube channel to see clips of her RFD-TV show “Horse Master with Julie Goodnight”. And follow her on Twitter at juliegoodnight.
- See the really cool new Point Two Inflatable Air Jacket that was worn by many riders at Badminton. Read more about the Point Two Inflatable Air Jacket and the videos on their website.
Download or Subscribe:
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.