Stable Scoop Episode 25 – Arabian Nights & Creepy Headless Donkeys
We have an eclectic week for you with everything from Creepy Headless Donkeys to Glenn’s carriage driving calliopes. The highlight of this episode is an interview with Arden Tilghman, Barn Manager for Arabian Nights Dinner Theater. Listen in…
Stable Scoop Episode 25 – Show Notes and Links:
- It’s our 25th Show – Woohooooo!
- Wierd Horse News of the Week Segment. We have two videos for you in our wierd horse news this week.
- The first video is the Dressage Camel. Many of you have seen this, but if you haven’t – it is worth a look:
- The second video is of the Creepy Headless Donkey from Boston Dynamics. You can read the article here. See if this video creeps you out just a little:
- Does your website have issues? Maybe your customers do an “emergency dismount” from your shopping cart. Or your website is as elusive in the search engines as that hard-to-catch mare in the pasture. Come to the Webmanship Clinic on March 2 and learn how to easily and inexpensively market your equestrian business online. Visit WebmanshipClinic.com and register today.
- Visit the Arabian Nights website at Arabian-Nights.com.
- Glenn speaks about his time with the Lancaster Driving Club. Here is an ancient picture of Glenn and Jennifer on one of those drives with their pony Piper. The best driving pony ever!
- Be sure to listen in next week as we have our annual Valentine Episode. You don’t want to miss this!
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.