Stable Scoop Episode 24 – The Rise of Aiken
We take a look at the popular horse community of Aiken, South Carolina.
Multiple guests help us understand why Aiken has become so popular with all the horse disciplines. We learn about the history of Aiken with Pam Gleason of The Aiken Horse. International eventer Craig Thompson tells us why he makes Aiken home and talks about what’s coming up for him in the next couple of years. We round out the show taking a look at the property market with Deirdre Vaillancourt, a realtor in Aiken.
Stable Scoop Episode 24 – Show Notes and Links:
- Winter hits the Bluegrass State big time! See the pics…
- Some stats about Aiken, South Carolina.
- Check out a fantastic horse paper out of Aiken, The Aiken Horse.
- Craig Thompson can be found at CraigThompsonEventing.com.
- The Aiken Event Horse Sale is coming up soon.
- If you are interested in taking a look at some properties in Aiken, take a look at Deirdre Vaillancourt’s company Meybohm Realtors.
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.