Stable Scoop Episode 10 – Eventing Talk with Gina Miles & Eventing Safety with the USEF
What an exciting episode all about the sport of Eventing. We start with an early morning chat with Olympic Silver Medalist Gina Miles. We explore life since the Olympics, McKinlaigh’s life and what’s next. The second half the show is devoted to the considerable safety changes in Eventing this year. Joanie Morris of the United States Equestrian Federation reviews the changes and talks about what is next. This is an episode you don’t want to miss!
Stable Scoop Episode 10 – Show Notes and Links:
- Don’t miss next week’s episode as we learn all about horse cloning from the people doing the cloning at ViaGen.
- Thanks to Gina Miles for joining us today. Gina’s website can be found at www.mileseventing.com.
- You can read Gina’s Olympic journal by clicking here.
- Thank you to our sponsor The Barn Works for all of your equine website needs. Let them help you build a website that turns visitors into new business and saves you tons of time in the process!
- Darren Chiacchia’s website can be found at eventrider.com.
- Laine Ashker’s website can be found at laineashkereventing.com.
- Our best to the family and friends of Eventer Debbie Miller Atkinson who passed away on Sept. 30, 2008. It was Debbie’s wish to have donations made in her memory to the Equestrian Aid Foundation.
- Thank you to Joanie Morris of the USEF for joining us to discuss the rule changes for 2008 and safety going forward.
- You will find the complete list of Eventing rule changes for 2008 at the USEA website by following this link.
We want to hear from you! Drop us an email or leave us a voicemail.